My last few months have been pretty hectic. So, if I’m slow responding to you, there’s a reason. I’m still trying to decompress from the past 2.5 months.
My last few months
- 6/28-7/12/2017: Family trip to Japan
- 7/28-7/31/2017: PyOhio (spoke)
- 8/11-8/18/2017: DjangoCon (organizer w/ 3 chairs, speaker)
- 8/25-9/1/2017: Hurricane Harvey (preparing, enduring, monitoring friends & family, helping friends clean up afterwards)
- I live in Houston, TX
- I’m fortunate none of my family suffered directly
- 9/2-9/3/2017: Visiting my Vietnamese sister’s dad in ICU. His condition worsened.
- 9/10/2017: My Vietnamese sister’s dad passes away.
- I started my 60 Day code challenge on this day, partially in his memory
- 9/14-9/16/2017: My sister’s dad’s wake and funeral services.