Another year down
It's been WAY too long since I updated this. But, today is my birthday, so I wanted to say SOMETHING!
So, Happy Birthday to me! More to come on the topic of Of Beasts and Sages, as it's almost 6 lunar months since that post.
A LOT has happened since then:
- I started doing CrossFit again...not very well, but it's a process!
- I went to my first PyCon and made my first trip to Portland. I also made a bunch of new Python friends.
- I moved (same city, different spot)
- My father died (a somewhat complicated situation)
- We pulled off DjangoCon US! And by "we", I mean MOSTLY other people. But I made a few contributions. And I made a LOT of awesome new friends and got to see some awesome pre-existing friends!
- I got to meet our CodeNewbie Queen, Saron!
I'm sure there's more I'm leaving out. But right now I'm tired and hungry after my birthday WOD. So, for now, I have to go eat, then go to bed. It's been a LONG day!!